who I really am,
But you'll never know me.
Everyday, it's as if I play a part.
Now I see, if I wear a mask,
I can fool the world, but I cannot fool my heart.
Chorus:
Who is that girl I see?
Staring straight, back at me.
When will my reflection show who I am inside?
I am now,
In a world where I have to hide
But somehow,
I will show the world what's inside my heart,
And be loved for who I am.
Who is that girl I see?
Why is my reflection someone I don't know?
Must I pretend that I'm someone else for all time.
When will my reflection show, who I am inside?
There's a heart that must be free to fly
That burns with a need to know the reason why
Why must we all conceal what we think, how we feel?
Must there be a secret me I'm forced to hide
I won't pretend that I'm someone else for all time.
When will my reflection show who I am inside?
When will my reflection show who I am inside?
You're the real thing!
Do you come with a certificate of authenticity? You definitely aren't a fake. You seem honest, natural, and very comfortable with yourself. Even when other people are unwilling to face the facts, you're a big fan of the truth. Of course, being 100% real all the time isn't the best way to make the people around you happy. (Nobody really wants to hear that they look tired... or that a new haircut is unflattering.) A fake smile can be useful once in a while,as long as you don't wear it every day.

Your insecurities are holding you back. (SUPER TRUE! :))
It's kind of crazy, actually. You probably feel like everything and everyone is holding you back from changing, like the whole world is against you, but the person hurting you the most is... YOU. If it seems like you're always telling yourself, "I'm not good enough/pretty enough/smart enough to do that thing," it's time to ignore your inner critic. If someone else said that stuff to you, you'd probably get angry and want to tell that person off, so don't listen to it from yourself either! Trust this quiz -- you're a thousand times more awesome than you give yourself credit for.

